Online gambling is fun. For a vast majority of people this is true, but for a small minority, gambling can also be a problem.
At UKcasinoo.com, we’re fully committed to help you enjoy gambling in a fun and responsible way.
If you feel your gambling is or is about to become a problem – take action now!
How Can I Avoid Developing a Gambling Problem?
Each jurisdiction have their own rules and recommendations around Responsible Gambling, below are some general tips to help you enjoy your gambling responsibly:
- Set deposit limits
- Review your gambling activity and transaction history every now and then
- Take a break. You can set break periods from anything from 24 hours to several weeks with most operators
- Self-exclude. Most operators and casinos have this function. If not, it’s probably not a serious operator. Gamble somewhere else.
- Never gamble with money you can’t afford to loose
- Set reality checks
- Do a self test. If it shows signs of you developing a gambling addiction – stop playing.
What Do I Do If I Have a Gambling Problem?
- Take back control. Be honest to yourself and accept that you might have a problem. This is always the first step to combating an addiction or a problematic behavior.
- Ask for help. Below are links to some organizations dedicated to battling gambling addiction and gambling problems
Who Should I Contact If I have a Gambling Problem?
Self Exclusion in the UK
To register for the GamStop self-exclusion program, visit this link.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind UKcasinoo.
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.