How t0 Find the Best UK Online Casinos
You can’t dispute the fact that we all have varied preferences. So what is perfect for you may not work for another person. That said, our approach to help you find the best UK online casinos will work for you and every online gaming fan.
Here are the vital factors you should consider to find the best UK online casinos:
- License and regulations: The casino must be licensed and regulated by a credible licensing and regulatory authority in the industry. That way, the casino commits to adhering to the licensing rules and regulations that protect you as a player.
- Safety and security: Your online security is vital because you don’t want third parties to access your confidential data. For that reason, the casino must have an online security solution such as secure socket layer (SSL).
- Trustworthy and reputation: You don’t want to hit the “Join” button at an online casino that struggles to pay players, or takes ages to respond to complaints.
- Number and variety of games: The casino should have an extensive game collection consisting of popular games, including slots and table games. Besides, the game quality should be terrific to give you an exciting gaming experience.
- User experience (app): Casinos with complicated platforms are a great turn-off because it takes longer to navigate their platforms. Therefore, the best casino should have a user-friendly site or app accessible on mobile devices and computers.
- Bonuses and promotions: Online casino bonuses motivate you to play even more at an online casino. So, find out whether the casino has a variety of bonuses and promotions with fair wagering requirements.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program): Online casinos worldwide continue to embrace the idea of rewarding loyal players through Loyalty programs. And so, consider casinos that have well-structured loyalty programs with several perks for players.
- Deposit and withdrawal options: The casino should have an array of banking options to choose what works best for you. For instance, you should be able to use e-wallets, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, etc.
- Customer Service: You need help when stuck while transacting at an online casino. Therefore, the casino must have a competent customer service crew to help you promptly.
Available Bonuses at Online Casinos in the UK
Online casinos in the UK will treat you to varied bonuses. Even though they can customize the perks they give players, there are popular ones at most of the casinos. Here they are:
- Sign-up bonus: This bonus is also known as a welcome bonus and is exclusive to new players. Sign up bonuses are primarily in the form of cash with wagering requirements that stop you from withdrawing them directly.
- No deposit bonus: Some casinos will give you a bonus even before you deposit any money into your account. This is what we call a no deposit bonus, and you receive it upon registering with a casino that offers it.
- Match bonus: A match bonus is usually equivalent to a certain percentage of your deposit. For example, a casino may give you a match bonus equal to 50%, 100%, 150%, or 200% of your deposit up to a specified amount.
- Reload bonus: You can receive a bonus for reloading (funding) your account within a certain period. Most casinos that give this bonus do it weekly or monthly.
- Free spins: Most casinos in the UK will provide you with some free spins to use on a specific title or a selection of titles. So it is vital to check bonus terms to know the games on which to use your free spins.
- Promo codes: UK casinos often run promotions with time limits. The offers in such marketing campaigns come with unique codes (promo codes) you enter to claim them.
- Cashback bonus: A cashback bonus is a form of compensation for your losses. For instance, a casino may give you a cashback bonus equivalent to a specified percentage of your cumulative losses over a week.
How to Sign Up at a United Kingdom Gambling Site
The steps you follow when signing up at a UK gambling site vary from one casino to another. But generally, the requirements are virtually the same across all sites. Therefore, the steps below will help you create your account at a UK gambling site:
- Go to the casino’s official website.
- Click on the button for displaying a registration form. The button may have labels such as Register, Join, Join Now, Create Account, etc.
- Fill in the registration form with all required information, including your name, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, gender, and so on.
- Submit your details for verification by clicking on the button at the tail end of the registration form.
- The casino will verify your details and create your account.
Popular Casino Games in the UK
You can play different types of games at casinos in the UK. But here are the popular games you are likely to play at most of the casinos:
- Slots: Slots often take the hugest chunk of casino game libraries not only in the UK but also in other jurisdictions worldwide. You can play progressive slots, classic slots, video slots, etc.
- Roulette: You can play all variants of this wheel game, including European Roulette, American Roulette, French Roulette, and more.
- Blackjack: If you like this card game, UK casinos offer popular variants such as American Blackjack, European Blackjack, Vegas Strip Blackjack, Blackjack Switch, etc.
- Poker: This is another card game online gaming fans in the UK enjoy playing. You will find lots of poker games under the stud poker, draw poker, and community poker categories.
- Baccarat: Baccarat is yet another card game you can play at most UK online casinos. You can play different types of this game, but most of the variants you are likely to find are of the Punto Banco option.
- Craps: Craps is one of the easiest casino games you can learn and play. It involves wagering on the results of rolling two dice, and it has different types of bets.
Available Payment Methods
Online casinos in the UK accept different types of payment methods. Therefore, you can choose deposit and withdrawal options that fit your preference. Here are some of the payment methods available at the casinos:
- VISA / Mastercard: These are card payment methods and are available as prepaid, credit, or debit cards
- Maestro: Maestro is also a card payment method and is available in the form of prepaid cards and debit cards. All payments are authorized by whoever issued the card to ensure you have enough cash on your account to make a payment
- Apple Pay: Apple Pay is a payment method that uses a digital wallet and a mobile device. It works on Apple Inc. products such as iPads, iPhones, Mac, and Apple Watch.
- Boku: This is a mobile payment method that enables you to make cash transactions on the internet using a mobile wallet and carrier billing.
- Skrill: Formerly known as Moneybookers, Skrill is a digital wallet you can use to make or receive payments. Moreover, you can deposit funds into your Skrill wallet using bank transfer and several other payment options.
- Neteller: Neteller is a digital wallet that enables you to withdraw cash using the Net+ card. Besides, you can use it to transfer funds to your bank account.
- EcoPayz: EcoPayz is a digital wallet that allows you to transfer funds instantly. However, you must upgrade your EcoPayz account from Classic to Silver level to transfer cash to a merchant (casino account).
- Entropay: Entropay operates like an e-wallet. However, unlike an e-wallet, it uses a Virtual Visa Credit Card that works like a physical credit card.
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin is a digital currency popularly known as cryptocurrency. You can deposit or withdraw bitcoins via a peer-to-peer bitcoin network without going through third parties such as banks.
- Paysafecard: This is an online payment method that uses vouchers with a PIN code comprising 16 digits. You enter the code when depositing funds to your UK online casino account.
- Paypal: PayPay is one of the most widely used e-wallets. You can use it to make payments (deposit into your casino account) or receive payments (withdraw winnings).
- Trustly: This is an online banking method that allows you to fund your casino account from your online banking account. Moreover, you don’t have to use a card or a dedicated app.
- Zimpler: Zimpler is a fintech company that provides a payment solution that helps you pay or withdraw money directly using your bank account. In short, it is a bank transfer method you can use to transfer funds to your casino account and withdraw winnings.
- PayByPhone: This involves the use of mobile apps to send or receive cash. So, you can use this payment method to deposit funds into your casino account and withdraw winnings to your mobile wallet.
Responsible Gambling and How to Get Help
Legit online casinos in the UK have a responsible gambling page on their sites. So, you can get vital information on how to manage problem gambling. Furthermore, most modern sites have tools for controlling your gaming. Therefore, you can set deposit limits, maximum bets, and how much time you want to play.
Some casinos even have a self-exclusion option that lets you take a temporary or permanent break from gambling. Besides, the best UK casinos partner with GamCare, which offers free support and counseling for players battling problem gambling in the UK.
GamCare uses the National Gambling Helpline (0808 8020 133), which you can call for face-to-face counseling services
UK Online Casino Summary
You have lots of options when looking for an online casino in the UK. In addition, most of the available casinos will promise you an exciting welcome pack and other treats. However, not all casinos can deliver the promise.
Therefore, it’s upon you to evaluate the casino you wish to join and make an informed decision. Fortunately, we have given you crucial tips to help you ascertain whether the UK online casino you choose fits your unique gaming needs.